Consider a relational table with a single record for each registered student with the following attributes.
1. Registration_Num: Unique registration number of each registered student
2. UID: Unique identity number, unique at the national level for each citizen
3. BdnkAccount_Num: Unique account number at the bank. A student can have multiple accounts or joint accounts. This attribute stores the primary account number.
4. Name: Name of the student
5. Hostel_Room: Room number of the hostel
Which of the following options is INCORRECT?
|(A) BankAccount_Num is a candidate key|
|(B) Registration_Num can be a primary key|
|(C) UID is a candidate key if all students are from the same country|
| (D) If S is a superkey such that |
Explain this Question